Q. How Much Will You Charge Me And Why?
- My charges vary depending on how long you need me, what the function is and where your event is taking place. A typical day for me would be to leave 2 hours before my arrival time, 1 hour to set up, play for 4 hours, roughly 1 hour to pack down and load the car and 2 hours to get home. All in all my working day would normally consist of between 10 and 12 hours.
Q. What Music Will You Play & Will You Have My Requests On The Night?
- I always carry about 20,000 songs with me covering the 50′s through to present day. I always send out a request list before your event for any of those special songs, doing this gives me the chance to find out your taste in music and to add songs to my collection if you have requested songs that I don’t have. I will always try to accommodate any requests made on the night.
Q. Will You Send Me Written Confirmation For My Booking?
- With every booking, a copy of your confirmation signed by myself will be available to download from within your planning account. You will be sent a confirmation email will include a link to the T&C’s page. These are to be electronically signed by you. Once the T&C’s have been accepted you will be forwarded to the payment page to pay your deposit. This can be paid by credit or debit card. Once your deposit has been received you will have access to your planning account with GJs Discos.
Q. Do You Have Insurance?
- As every professional Disc Jockey should have, I have £10million public liability to cover me for any possible miss-haps. If you need a copy you can download it here. All the equipment I use is also insured and regularly PAT tested. PAT tests are like MOT’s are for cars but these are for portable appliances. All certificates are available for download from within your planning account.
Q. I Can See That You Are A One Man Band. What Happens If You Have An Accident Or Are Ill?
- I have worked in many places in the entertainment industry before becoming a mobile DJ and the old saying “the show must go on” still rings true. It doesn’t matter if I have man flu or not I will still make it to the stage. But, if the unthinkable was to happen and I had an accident, I would always be able to find a replacement. Not only do I know a few fellow DJ’s but I also work very closely with agencies, who would come to rescue if needed. I am also a member of the National Association Of Disco Jockeys who have an army of DJ’s across the UK who would be able to help. So please be assured that I have thought of any eventuality.
Q. How Do I Book?
- That’s easy. You can call me on 02081232189 or fill in my enquiry form and I will be able to tell you if I’m available and give you a quote.
Q. Do You Charge For Setting Up Your Equipment?
- Equipment set-up is included in the price I quote when you book, however if you require an earlier set up then there will be an extra charge of £80.
Book Gareth To DJ Your Event
Click the button below to get your no obligation quote now.
Let GJsDiscos provide you with the service and expertise you deserve to make your event as special as it should be.